The Ninety Nines are a young, exciting and energetic live band, specialising in all your favourite party tunes spanning over the last five decades.
“High-energy, versatile, flexible, professional, and loads of fun…that’s got to be The Ninety Nines!”
The band members are all talented, highly-skilled musicians whose collective experience includes playing numerous professional engagements all over the country. Specialities include wedding receptions and parties, corporate events, or anywhere else live music is required. The band’s set-list typically includes songs from the 1960s all the way through to the 21st century, so audiences of all ages will find something for them!
Clients have the opportunity to specify exactly what they want for their event. From choice of songs to dress-code, these musicians are totally flexible and professional in their approach. Playing classic chart hits from the last five decades, The Ninety Nines offer something for everyone, and if there are any particular items in their repertoire your guests would specially appreciate, say no more, these will be included in their set-list.
As standard, the band carries a top-quality PA system and can also provide an impressive lighting rig for a truly professional-looking show. This enables them to entertain audiences of virtually any size, filling the dancefloor in all types of venue – they will more than fulfil your requirements.
The Ninety Nines deliver high-quality musical entertainment for a wide variety of events – wedding receptions, corporate events or family parties.
- Brilliant party band with a huge, wide-ranging repertoire
- Talented four-piece line-up, perfect for any celebration
- Equipped with a top-notch PA system, can also provide lighting rigs
- All The Small Things – Blink 182
- Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
- Bohemian Like You – The Dandy Warhols
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something
- California Girls – Katy Perry
- Chelsea Dagger – The Fratellis
- Cosmic Girl – Jamiroquai
- Dancing In The Moonlight – Toploader
- Domino – Jessie J
- Don’t Feel Like Dancing – Scissor Sisters
- Fly Away – Lenny Kravitz
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
- Let Me Entertain You – Robbie Williams
- Love It When You Call – The Feeling
- My Favourite Game – The Cardigans
- No Tomorrow – Orson
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Why Does It Always Rain On Me? – Travis
- ….and plenty more….